In regards to the Decree of the Governor of DKI Jakarta Number 1517 of 2021 concerning the Provincial Minimum Wage (UMP) of 2022, we hereby convey matters relating to BPJS:
BPJS Health and BPJS Man Power:
1. DKI Jakarta Minimum Wage is IDR 4,641,854,-.
2. The minimum monthly salary or wage used as the basis for calculating the contribution amount for Participants in DKI Jakarta is IDR 4,641,854. As for other cities/regencies, it refers to the UMP/UMK applicable in each city/regency.
Our Indopayroll System has accommodated BPJS calculations in accordance with the government regulation of UMP and will be implemented on January 2022 payroll.
– Notification letters from BPJS Health
– Notification letters from BPJS Man Power
– The decision of the Governor of DKI Jakarta regarding the 2022 Provincial Minimum Wage
– List of Regency and City Minimum Wages in Indonesia in 2022